OAA is pleased to launch this networking site to enable animal welfare groups to share information and ideas to help everyone in their efforts to overcome pet homelessness and ensure the humane treatment of companion animals. Collaboration is essential for us to succeed in reducing pet overpopulation and promoting responsible pet ownership.
We are glad you are here and look forward to your participation!
A few housekeeping details:
- Once you have joined the network, be sure to join the group “Changes to Title 2 Ordinances of Tulsa Municipal Code”. Once you have joined, you will be able to participate in the forum discussions.
- We will post all updates to the status of the ordinance, meeting notices and requests for input to the forum. You may also ask questions in the forum.
- Anyone is welcome and encouraged to post responses and information. Everyone’s input is valuable and needed. While we want everyone to be candid in their remarks, please think before you post. There is no guarantee the information won’t be shared with others outside the group.
- Please be constructive in your comments. We are all here to achieve the same objectives.
- If you have questions or need help, please email email@example.com and I will do my best to assist you.